Sunday, March 2, 2008

The man born blind.



In today's Gospel reading; it talk about the story of the blind man born blind, it tells us how vital it is that we come to "SEE" Jesus in a whole new light and confess him as Lord. Having his physical sight restored was only the beginning of the blind man's journet. His heart had to be awakened as well, just as our hearts must be. And that's the question we are left with today: Do I know Jesus in my heart? Am I allowing the Holy Spirit to show me more of who Jesus is? At Mass today, ask for that revelation. Tell the Father that you want to echo the once-blind man: "I do believe, Lord!" (John 9:38)
" Lord Jesus help me to step out of the shadows and into Your light today. Shine Your glory into my heart so that I may give You my life." AMEN


No comments: